- May Enhance Natural Testosterone
- May Increase Energy, Endurance, & Stamina
- May Support Lean, Hard, Muscular Look
- May Stimulate Sex Drive & Well-Being
- May Cause Elevated Growth Hormone Levels
Boost Growth Hormone Levels: Heal quickly, increase strength, and enhance endurance
Used in China for more than 2,000 years and grown 100% naturally on the antlers of New Zealand red deer, the soft covering (velvet) is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and insulin growth factors. The insulin growth factor IGF1 is of particular interest, as it significantly promotes the production of growth hormone and testosterone by concentrating in the pituitary gland – the growth control center of your brain.2
Deer antler velvet also contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, and a full spectrum of amino acids, along with glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen to support healthy bones and cartilage.